If your device permits, you can enable touch login so you can conveniently access your trading account using any registered fingerprint on the device.
You can enable this feature from the settings menu in the app, just click on ‘settings’ and next to the ‘Use Touch Login’ option, slide the slider to the right to activate.
We recommend that you only ever store your own fingerprints on your mobile device. If anyone else’s fingerprints are registered on the device they will be authorised to access your CMC Markets Stockbroking trading account and you will be responsible for their orders.
Once you enable this feature, you will only be able to login using your fingerprint. You can turn off this feature at any time in the settings menu.
Yes, you can access the Stockbroking Mobile App provided your mobile phone has access to the internet. If you’re on international roaming, additional carrier charges may apply. Please contact your mobile phone carrier for activation of international roaming and for details of any associated fees and charges.
Sharesight offers a separate app, which will track your tax data held with them. Find out more about the Sharesight mobile app.
- Access to free live or streaming market data
- Charting (Advanced charting package is not available on the App, if you access the CMC Markets desktop trading platform via your desktop or phone web browser you will be able to access these charts)
- Place and amend conditional and advanced orders (e.g. trailing stop loss, take profit, limit, market, etc)
- Trade on both domestic and international markets
- Access to trade confirmation and your portfolio’s performance through our Profit & Loss menu
- View Margin Lending information (if you settle through Leveraged Equities or St George loans)
No, you’re only able to access your account through either the website or your mobile device at any one time. If you attempt to log in to both platforms at the same time, you will be disconnected from your previous session.