We use a market order to open or close trades at the current market price. It’s important to remember that you can only place a market order when the market is open. By definition a market order will be placed three price steps above the best trade at the time the order is processed.
- Select your trading account from the top of the order ticket.
- Enter your stock code (or you can find codes by clicking on the Find Codes link)
- Choose your quantity
- Set Instruction to Market Price
- Choose your expiry (see Expiry section for more information)
- Enter your trading PIN
- Click Place Order to submit this to market