Limit orders are used to enter a trade at a specific price, above or below the current market price and within a set time period.
- Select your trading account from the top of the order ticket.
- Enter your stock code (or you can find codes by clicking on the Find Codes link)
- Choose your quantity
- Set Instruction to Limit price (default option)
- Enter your chosen price
- Choose your expiry (see Expiry section for more information)
- Enter your trading PIN
- Click Place Order to submit this to market