Published on: 16/02/2022 | Modified on: 31/01/2023
With just one click, you can open and close a trade on our online trading platform, Next Generation, and MetaTrader 4 (MT4), through a technical feature that is known as ‘one-click trading’. Once a trade size has been entered, you can select the buy or sell price to send the order straight through for processing. This means that you will not be asked to confirm the order and it will be placed immediately.
One-click trading is especially useful for more experienced traders who value speed in their execution. However, similar to most trading tools, one-click trading works best when combined with knowledge of technical analysis, a solid trading strategy and dedication to risk-management tools.
- This feature allows you to open a buy or sell position with just one click
- Traders can skip the revision process and place orders more quickly, which is effective for short-term traders like scalpers
- Once you have requested to place an order, it cannot be cancelled
- Set personal default stop-loss and take-profit order settings on the platform
- The one-click feature can also be used on the international MetaTrader 4 platform, which gives you the option of automated trading