Check out our daily ASX pre-market and AU macro outlook below!
- APAC Daily Report
- Market Snapshot & Highlights
- Global Markets Headlines
- ASX Economic Calendar
- Trading Idea of the Day
- Economic Calendars
APAC Daily Report
Market Snapshot & Highlights (as of 7 am AEST)
Global Markets Headlines
- Sterling suffered its worst month since Brexit, and analysts expect it to ‘plumb new depths’ (CNBC)
- Some market players are starting to fear a major policy error from a central bank (CNBC)
- Chinese EV stocks tank after Li Auto and Xpeng report plunge in August deliveries; Nio ekes out growth (CNBC)
- Europe’s evaporating rivers wreak havoc for food and energy production ahead of winter (CNBC)
- Chip shortage drags on TSMC, Intel and Nvidia share prices (OPTO)
- How JPMorgan, BNP Paribas and Goldman Sachs are leading the banking blockchain boom (OPTO)
- Global miners are confident China’s stimulus will help prop up steel and iron ore demand (CNBC)
- Critical August jobs report expected to run hot and that could lead to a more aggressive Fed (CNBC)
Click on the hyperlink for further information on the headlines, check out our insights panel on the CMC Markets NextGen platform or you can follow us on Twitter & for up-to-date market news.
(All news & data sourced from AFR / The Australian / Bloomberg / Reuters / CNBC / Wall Street Journal / Morningstar / OPTO)
ASX Economic Calendar
Trading Idea of the Day
(EDV – Endeavour Group Ltd)
- Potential BUY
- Key levels on chart - consider taking trades from key support/resistance levels
- Falls under Consumer Staples sector – pricing power, any rise in costs due to inflation gets passed onto the customer so margins are always maintained. Alcoholic drinks retailer, hotel operator and poker machine operator.
Economic Calendar (TODAY)
Economic Calendar (YESTERDAY)
Disclaimer: CMC Markets is an order execution-only service. The material (whether or not it states any opinions) is for general information purposes only, and does not take into account your personal circumstances or objectives. Nothing in this material is (or should be considered to be) financial, investment or other advice on which reliance should be placed. No opinion given in the material constitutes a recommendation by CMC Markets or the author that any particular investment, security, transaction or investment strategy is suitable for any specific person. The material has not been prepared in accordance with legal requirements designed to promote the independence of investment research. Although we are not specifically prevented from dealing before providing this material, we do not seek to take advantage of the material prior to its dissemination.