G'day folks and welcome to another trading day with your friendly, neighbourhood CMC Market Analyst!
For real-time up-to-date data/news/research/ideas/strategies, check out our insights panel on the CMC Markets Invest platform and follow us on Twitter:
Azeem Sheriff -
Tina Teng -
CMC Markets ANZ -
CMC Markets Singapore -
CMC Markets Canada -
Trading Idea of the Day
ASX:AGL - AGL Energy Ltd - BULLISH BIAS
- Key levels on the chart - consider taking trades from key support/resistance zones.
- The company and MCB want to accelerate Company’s transition towards renewables in order to remain competitive and sustainable for shareholders and continuity of company.
- Has nominated 4 individuals, Tesla Energy director Mark Twiddell, Energy Security Board chairwoman Kerry Schott, Metcash director Christine Holman and Professor John Pollaers.
- This is a sign of optimism from the Company and aligning their values to the our changing environment to ensure we can support the net zero project for our future.
ASX & Economic Key Events
OPTO For Investors Research
Article of the Day: Cameco, Paladin and Yellow Cake see rising demand for uranium
Podcast of the Day: Investment educator Brian Feroldi’s three principles for long-term investing
APAC Daily Report
Market Snapshot & Highlights as of 8:00am AEDT
Global Markets Headlines
- Fed’s Waller says he’s open to a half-point rate hike at December meeting (CNBC)
- Binance CEO says crypto ‘will be fine’ and announces industry recovery fund (CNBC)
- iPhone 14 Pro ship times slip past Christmas weeks after Apple warned of production issues (CNBC)
- UK inflation hits 41-year high of 11.1% as food and energy prices continue to soar (CNBC)
(All news & data sourced from AFR / The Australian / Bloomberg / Reuters / CNBC / Wall Street Journal / Morningstar / OPTO / Trading Economics)
Disclaimer: CMC Markets Singapore may provide or make available research analysis or reports prepared or issued by entities within the CMC Markets group of companies, located and regulated under the laws in a foreign jurisdictions, in accordance with regulation 32C of the Financial Advisers Regulations. Where such information is issued or promulgated to a person who is not an accredited investor, expert investor or institutional investor, CMC Markets Singapore accepts legal responsibility for the contents of the analysis or report, to the extent required by law. Recipients of such information who are resident in Singapore may contact CMC Markets Singapore on 1800 559 6000 for any matters arising from or in connection with the information.