G'day folks and welcome to another trading day with your friendly, neighbourhood CMC Market Analyst!
For real-time up-to-date data/news/research/ideas/strategies, check out our insights panel on the CMC Markets Invest platform and follow us on Twitter:
Azeem Sheriff -
Tina Teng -
CMC Markets ANZ -
CMC Markets Singapore -
CMC Markets Canada -
Trading Idea of the Day
ASX:STO - Santos Ltd (BULLISH - Short Term & BULLISH - Long Term)
- Key levels on the chart - consider taking trades from key support/resistance zones.
- Oil expected to go higher on supply constraints
- Buffett going bullish on oil, increasing stake in Exxon.
- USD weakness supporting oil.
ASX & Economic Key Events
OPTO For Investors Research
Article of the Day: Traders invest $403m in Tesla shares this week
Podcast of the Day: Michael Loukas of TrueMark on why diversification isn’t always key
APAC Daily Report
Market Snapshot & Highlights as of 8:00am AEDT
Global Markets Headlines
- Shanghai hit by Covid protests as anger spreads across China (CNBC)
- U.S. Black Friday online sales top $9 billion in new record (CNBC)
- Binance, other crypto firms line up bids for bankrupt Voyager Digital after FTX collapse (CNBC)
- EU delays talks on Russian oil price cap until next week, diplomats say (CNBC)
The new iPhone 14 and iOS upgrade include some big cybersecurity changes (CNBC)
(All news & data sourced from AFR / The Australian / Bloomberg / Reuters / CNBC / Wall Street Journal / Morningstar / OPTO / Trading Economics)
Disclaimer: CMC Markets Singapore may provide or make available research analysis or reports prepared or issued by entities within the CMC Markets group of companies, located and regulated under the laws in a foreign jurisdictions, in accordance with regulation 32C of the Financial Advisers Regulations. Where such information is issued or promulgated to a person who is not an accredited investor, expert investor or institutional investor, CMC Markets Singapore accepts legal responsibility for the contents of the analysis or report, to the extent required by law. Recipients of such information who are resident in Singapore may contact CMC Markets Singapore on 1800 559 6000 for any matters arising from or in connection with the information.