G'day folks and welcome to another trading day with your friendly, neighbourhood CMC Market Analyst!
For real-time up-to-date data/news/research/ideas/strategies, check out our insights panel on the CMC Markets Invest platform and follow us on Twitter:
Azeem Sheriff -
Tina Teng -
CMC Markets ANZ -
CMC Markets Singapore -
CMC Markets Canada -
Trading Idea of the Day
NASDAQ:NVDA - NVIDIA Corp - BULLISH BIAS (long term) - BEARISH BIAS (short term)
- Key levels on the chart - consider taking trades from key support/resistance zones.
- Technically, price is near a key support zone, near 200 EMA.
- NVIDIA partners with Microsoft. They plan to build one of the most powerful AI supercomputers in the world.
- It will be powered by: Microsoft Azure's infrastructure. NVIDIA GPUs and full stack of AI software.
- The goal is to help train, deploy and scale AI.
- However, price is still playing within this key channel, until and unless price breaks this channel, then can look for potential long opportunities, otherwise trend is your friend, for the time being.
ASX & Economic Key Events
OPTO For Investors Research
Article of the Day: A guide to investing in solar
Podcast of the Day: Investment educator Brian Feroldi’s three principles for long-term investing
APAC Daily Report
Market Snapshot & Highlights as of 8:00am AEDT
Global Markets Headlines
- FTX suggests Sam Bankman-Fried transferred assets to Bahamas government custody after bankruptcy (CNBC)
- Nancy Pelosi to step down as House Democratic leader, with GOP set to take slim majority (CNBC)
- S&P 500 falls as rising yields spark recession fears (CNBC)
- GM expects EV profits to be comparable to gas vehicles by 2025, years ahead of schedule (CNBC)
- UK finance minister announces tax hikes and spending cuts, says country is in recession (CNBC)
- Ukraine refuses to accept it was behind Poland missile strike, despite NATO forgiveness (CNBC)
(All news & data sourced from AFR / The Australian / Bloomberg / Reuters / CNBC / Wall Street Journal / Morningstar / OPTO / Trading Economics)
Disclaimer: CMC Markets Singapore may provide or make available research analysis or reports prepared or issued by entities within the CMC Markets group of companies, located and regulated under the laws in a foreign jurisdictions, in accordance with regulation 32C of the Financial Advisers Regulations. Where such information is issued or promulgated to a person who is not an accredited investor, expert investor or institutional investor, CMC Markets Singapore accepts legal responsibility for the contents of the analysis or report, to the extent required by law. Recipients of such information who are resident in Singapore may contact CMC Markets Singapore on 1800 559 6000 for any matters arising from or in connection with the information.