G'day folks and welcome to another trading day with your friendly, neighbourhood CMC Market Analyst!
For real-time up-to-date data/news/research/ideas/strategies, check out our insights panel on the CMC Markets NextGen platform and follow us on Twitter:
Azeem Sheriff -
CMC Markets -
Trading Idea of the Day
NYSE:PNN - Pinduoduo Inc - BULLISH BIAS
- Key levels on the chart - consider taking trades from key support/resistance levels
- Pinduoduo’s recent venture into fresh produce, Duo Duo Grocery, has been instrumental in helping alleviate recent concerns over food security by introducing a supply and demand model that can match local shoppers with local produce suppliers in under 24 hours.
- The company is pioneering what it calls a feed-based shopping experience where users are presented with a social media-like feed where they can discover products they may not have known they wanted.
ASX & Economic Key Events
OPTO For Investors Research
Article of the Day: Delisting risks ease for Alibaba, JD.com and Pinduoduo shares
Podcast of the Day: OPTO Sessions Inside Callum Thomas’ Topdown Charts analysis process
APAC Daily Report
Market Snapshot & Highlights as of 7am AEST
Global Markets Headlines
- Google CEO Pichai tells employees not to ‘equate fun with money’ in heated all-hands meeting (CNBC)
- North Korea fires ballistic missile into sea ahead of visit by U.S. VP Kamala Harris (CNBC)
- Convertibles drive into the sunset as automakers invest in electric vehicles (CNBC)
- British pound plunges, bonds sink after government announces tax cuts (CNBC)
(All news & data sourced from AFR / The Australian / Bloomberg / Reuters / CNBC / Wall Street Journal / Morningstar / OPTO / Trading Economics)
Disclaimer: CMC Markets Singapore may provide or make available research analysis or reports prepared or issued by entities within the CMC Markets group of companies, located and regulated under the laws in a foreign jurisdictions, in accordance with regulation 32C of the Financial Advisers Regulations. Where such information is issued or promulgated to a person who is not an accredited investor, expert investor or institutional investor, CMC Markets Singapore accepts legal responsibility for the contents of the analysis or report, to the extent required by law. Recipients of such information who are resident in Singapore may contact CMC Markets Singapore on 1800 559 6000 for any matters arising from or in connection with the information.