1. These terms and conditions (“Terms”) form the basis of the offer to participate in the CMC Markets Tiered Bonus Offer (“Offer”).
2. Taking part in this Offer constitutes acceptance of these Terms. CMC Markets NZ Limited, company number 10705324 (“CMC Markets”) is the provider of this Offer. CMC Markets reserves the right to vary or cancel any of these Terms at any time without prior notice, subject to applicable laws.
3. Capitalised terms used but not defined herein have the meaning given to them in the CMC Markets General Terms and Conditions of Trading (“TOBS”) a copy of which is available from https://assets.cmcmarkets.com/legal-documents/en-nz/CMC_CFD_General_TAC.pdf (“Website”) and reference to TOBS below shall be construed accordingly.
4. This Offer relates to Next Generation Accounts only and MT4 accounts shall be excluded from this Offer.
Conditions of Eligibility
5. The Offer is available to customers who have satisfied the Eligibility Criteria (as defined below) for the Offer (“Eligible Customer”).
6. A customer is an Eligible Customer if:
-the customer does not have and has not previously opened a Next Generation Account on the Platform;
-the customer is a resident of New Zealand;
-the customer is over the age of 18 years;
-the customer is, in the sole discretion of CMC Markets, invited to participate in the Offer;
-the customer is not an immediate family member of an employee of CMC Markets or any other company within its group as determined by CMC Markets in its absolute discretion; and
-during the Offer Period (as defined in clause 6), the customer opens a Next Generation Account in accordance with all applicable terms and conditions, including as set out in TOBS and the customer makes an initial deposit of at least NZD $200 (“Minimum Deposit”) (or Account Currency equivalent) within seven days of the Next Generation Account being opened.
7. The offer is open from 22.10.209 until CMC Markets ends the Offer by removing these Terms from the Website ("Offer Period").
8. The Offer entitles an Eligible Customer to receive up to NZD $400 (“Bonus”) credited to their Next Generation Account to use towards trading. The Bonus is provided in two tiers:
a. NZD $200 bonus if the Minimum Deposit is received within seven days of the Next Generation Account being opened (“Tier One Bonus”); and
b. NZD $200 bonus upon your Next Generation Account reaching a total trade value greater than NZD $2,000,000.
9. If no Trade is placed within 30 days of the date that the Tier One Bonus is credited, the total value of any Bonus credited to a Next Generation Account shall be forfeited and CMC Markets shall deduct the Bonus from the Next Generation Account.
10. If a period of 30 days lapse between trading activity (i.e. placing a Trade or holding an open position) the total value of any remaining Bonus shall be forfeited and CMC Markets shall deduct the Bonus from the Next Generation Account.
11. The Tier One Bonus will not be available to withdraw (i.e. it will be excluded from your Account Value) until your Next Generation Account reaches a total trade value greater than NZD $1,000,000.
12. The Tier Two Bonus will not be available to withdraw (i.e. it will be excluded from your Account Value) until your Next Generation Account reaches a total trade value greater than NZD $2,000,000.
13. CMC Markets will endeavour to monitor your Next Generation Account for these thresholds on a daily basis, and when any threshold is reached, CMC Markets will use reasonable endeavours to adjust the Account Value accordingly. You can contact our Client Management Team at any time for confirmation of your Account Value in respect of these thresholds as this information is not available on the Platform.
14. Each Eligible Customer who successfully takes part in the Offer is responsible for any and all taxes, levies or other charges payable (if any) as a result of this Offer being awarded, received or accepted.
15. The Offer is only available in respect of one Next Generation Account for each Eligible Customer and does not apply to multiple Next Generation Accounts being opened by the same customer.
16. This promotion cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other introductory offer, rebate or promotion offered by CMC Markets.
17. An Eligible Customer who participates in the Offer, agrees to release, indemnify and hold harmless, CMC Markets and all of its related bodies corporate (including but not limited to any subsidiary undertaking, holding undertaking or parent undertaking from time to time), to the maximum extent permitted by law, against, all liability, cost, loss or expense arising out of or in connection with the Offer including (but not limited to) personal injury and damage to property and whether direct or consequential, foreseeable, due to any negligent act or omission or otherwise. A failure by CMC Markets to enforce any of these terms and conditions in any instance(s) is not a waiver of those rights and will not entitle any person to raise a claim against CMC Markets or to take any action that would otherwise prevent CMC Markets from taking enforcement action later.
18. CMC Markets reserves the right to refuse to pay the Bonus where it suspects (in its sole discretion) non-compliance with these Terms.
19. In addition to any other rights and remedies available to CMC Markets, in the case of any breach or suspected breach of these Terms, CMC Markets is entitled to deem such Next Generation Account ineligible for the Bonus, and/or reclaim any Bonus previously paid pursuant to this promotion.
20. This Offer is subject to the law of New Zealand and the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New Zeland, and may be withdrawn or amended at any time, without prior notice at the sole discretion of CMC Markets.
21. Investing in CMC Markets derivative products carries significant risks and is not suitable for all investors. You could lose more than your deposits. You do not own, or have any interest in, the underlying assets. We recommend that you seek independent advice and ensure you fully understand the risks involved before trading.
22. These Terms are dated 22.10.2019.