G'day folks and welcome to another trading day with your friendly, neighbourhood CMC Market Analyst!
For real-time up-to-date data/news/research/ideas/strategies, check out our insights panel on the CMC Markets NextGen platform and follow us on Twitter:
Azeem Sheriff -
CMC Markets -
Trading Idea of the Day
NYSE:PNN - Pinduoduo Inc - BULLISH BIAS
- Key levels on the chart - consider taking trades from key support/resistance levels
- Pinduoduo’s recent venture into fresh produce, Duo Duo Grocery, has been instrumental in helping alleviate recent concerns over food security by introducing a supply and demand model that can match local shoppers with local produce suppliers in under 24 hours.
- The company is pioneering what it calls a feed-based shopping experience where users are presented with a social media-like feed where they can discover products they may not have known they wanted.
ASX & Economic Key Events
OPTO For Investors Research
Article of the Day: Delisting risks ease for Alibaba, JD.com and Pinduoduo shares
Podcast of the Day: OPTO Sessions Inside Callum Thomas’ Topdown Charts analysis process
APAC Daily Report
Market Snapshot & Highlights as of 7am AEST
Global Markets Headlines
- Google CEO Pichai tells employees not to ‘equate fun with money’ in heated all-hands meeting (CNBC)
- North Korea fires ballistic missile into sea ahead of visit by U.S. VP Kamala Harris (CNBC)
- Convertibles drive into the sunset as automakers invest in electric vehicles (CNBC)
- British pound plunges, bonds sink after government announces tax cuts (CNBC)
(All news & data sourced from AFR / The Australian / Bloomberg / Reuters / CNBC / Wall Street Journal / Morningstar / OPTO / Trading Economics)
Disclaimer: CMC Markets is an execution-only service provider. The material (whether or not it states any opinions) is for general information purposes only, and does not take into account your personal circumstances or objectives. Nothing in this material is (or should be considered to be) financial, investment or other advice on which reliance should be placed. No opinion given in the material constitutes a recommendation by CMC Markets or the author that any particular investment, security, transaction or investment strategy is suitable for any specific person. The material has not been prepared in accordance with legal requirements designed to promote the independence of investment research. Although we are not specifically prevented from dealing before providing this material, we do not seek to take advantage of the material prior to its dissemination.