Select the account you'd like to open
Trade CFDs on over 10,000+ shares, FX pairs, commodities, indices and treasuries
1. These terms and conditions (“Terms”) form the basis of the offer to participate in the CMC Markets Refer a Friend Offer (“Offer”).
2. Taking part in this Offer constitutes acceptance of these Terms. CMC Markets Singapore Pte. Ltd. (Company Registration No./UEN 200605050E), is the provider of this Offer (“CMC Markets”). CMC Markets reserves the right to vary or cancel any of these Terms at any time, subject to applicable laws. CMC Markets is regulated by the Monetary Authority of Singapore.
3. The Offer is open during the period in which CMC Markets, in its sole discretion, continues to advise on its Website that the Offer is valid (“Offer Period”).
4. Capitalised terms used but not defined herein have the meaning given to them in the CMC Markets Next Generation Terms of Business and MetaTrader 4 Terms of Business, and references to the Terms of Business (“TOBs”) below shall be construed accordingly.
Conditions of Eligibility
5. The Offer is available to customers who have satisfied the Eligibility Criteria for the Offer (“Eligible Customer”).
6. The Offer entitles an Eligible Customer to refer an individual to CMC Markets as a new customer (“New Customer”).
7. The Eligibility Criteria for the Offer are:
(a) a customer has a Trading Account (“Account”) of CMC Markets on either the CMC Markets Next Generation platform or the MetaTrader4 platform (“Platforms”);
(b) the customer is an individual and is a resident of Singapore;
(c) the customer is invited to participate in the Offer by email from CMC Markets ("Email");
(d) the customer is not an immediate family member of an employee of CMC Markets or any other company within its group as determined by CMC Markets in its absolute discretion;
(e) the customer must have an existing personal (not business) relationship with the New Customer;
(f) the New Customer must be a resident of, or registered in Singapore; and
(g) the customer must forward the Email to the New Customer, or provide the New Customer's details to CMC Markets.
8. The Offer is open from 27 January 2021 and remains open until further notice by CMC Markets at its sole discretion (“Offer Period”).
9. The New Customer must be eligible to open an Account with CMC Markets and must not be an existing customer of CMC Markets or have had an open or dormant account with CMC Markets since 1 June 2008.
10. To be eligible to receive the “Refer a friend” bonus the New Customer must open an Account with CMC Markets using the unique link contained in the Email during the Offer Period, or as otherwise agreed by CMC Markets, and:
(a) fund the account with a minimum initial amount of SG$1,000 (or the Account Currency equivalent); and
(b) complete a minimum of five trades across any asset class within 30 days. Please note minimum trade sizes differ between each product as per the platform specifications,
(c) not withdraw any funds in the account for 30 days from account open date.
11. If the New Customer satisfies the Minimum Account Criteria, the Eligible Customer and the New Customer will each receive a credit of SG$150 (or the Account Currency equivalent) ("Bonus") to their CMC Markets’ account on or before the 14th day of the month following satisfaction of the Minimum Account Criteria.
12. Each person who successfully takes part in the Offer is responsible for any and all taxes payable (if any) as a result of this Offer being awarded, received or accepted.
13. All persons taking part in the Offer, to the maximum extent permitted by law, release from, and indemnify CMC Markets against, all liability, cost, loss or expense arising out of or in connection with the Offer including (but not limited to) personal injury and damage to property and whether direct or consequential, foreseeable, due to any negligent act or omission or otherwise.
14. CMC Markets reserves the right to withhold and/or cancel any bonus payment (either to the Eligible Customer, the New Customer or both) where, in CMC Markets’ view, transactions are made to manipulate the Offer or where either the Eligible Customer or the New Customer may have breached or, in CMC Markets’ view, potentially breached, any law, regulation or licensing requirement.
15. A failure by CMC Markets to enforce any of these terms and conditions in any instance(s) will not give rise to any claim by any person or prevent CMC Markets from taking enforcement action later.
16. The Offer is only available once for each New Customer and does not include multiple accounts being opened by the same customer. In the case of an eligible joint account that satisfies the Minimum Account Criteria, the joint account will receive one Bonus.
17. The Eligible Customer must not have a power of attorney or other authority to trade on the New Customer's Account.
18. The Offer must only be used for personal and non-commercial purposes. The unique link from the Email should not be published or distributed publicly.
19. CMC Markets reserves the right to refuse to pay the Bonus where it suspects (in its sole discretion) non-compliance with these Terms.
20. In addition to any other rights and remedies available to CMC Markets, in the case of any breach or suspected breach of the TOBs in relation to an Account, CMC Markets is entitled to deem such Account ineligible for the Bonus, and/or reclaim any Bonus previously paid pursuant to this promotion.
21. This promotion cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, rebate or promotion offered by CMC Markets. This Offer supersedes any other "refer a friend" offer from CMC Markets and a customer can only participate in one offer at a time.
22. These Terms and Conditions are updated on 27 January 2021.
23. Contracts for Difference (CFDs) may not be appropriate for you. Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results. CFDs are leveraged products. Losses can exceed your initial deposit and CFDs may not be suitable for everyone so ensure you understand the risks. Your trades and positions are at risk of being closed automatically and market circumstances may impact your trades. Our CFDs have different underlying products which may pose different risks and foreign markets may increase those risks. Prior to trading in CFDs, you should independently consider your investment objectives, financial situation and particular needs and, where necessary, consult an independent financial adviser, before dealing in any such investment products.