Our liquidity provision provides institutions with global market access across a range of asset classes. We work with our clients to construct bespoke prices and manage risk parameters to best meet their commercial requirements. By including or excluding asset classes, we can offer the proposition you need.
- Trade on 14,000+ instruments across multiple asset classes (Incl. CFDs, Spot FX and Cash Equities) from one account
- High internalisation of flow with a minimal market impact
- Execution available via our proprietary Connect platform, IRESS or FIX API connection
- Industrial grade components and in-house technology allows us to link directly with your servers and systems
- Automated analytics plus our in-house teams of quantitative analysts and data scientists reveal ongoing improvements to optimise pricing
We provide access to award-winning* multi-asset class trading platforms
including our own proprietary Connect platform and Iress.
The CMC Connect platform offers:
- Industry-leading charting
- Advanced order execution
- Access to multiple trading tools and overlays
- News and analysis from the likes of Reuters and Morningstar
- Multi-currency ledgers allow you to crystallise your profits in the appropriate currency
About CMC Connect
CMC Connect offers multi-asset liquidity provision and tailored trading technology to a global institutional client base. Our clients have access to multiple asset classes worldwide allowing them to seamlessly execute their chosen strategy and increase revenue potential. Our continuous innovation and investment in trading technology means that we are able to respond consistently to changing markets.
Experience & Expertise
We are a FTSE listed provider with a team of over 700 employees across 14 offices internationally, catering to a base of over 200,000 active retail clients** and 150+ institutional partners. Our global network allows us to gain local knowledge, meet language requirements and provide 24/5 support. We are regulated in multiple jurisdictions including the United Kingdom, Germany, Dubai, Australia and Singapore.
Consult & Connect
Our local teams will work with you to understand your trading behaviour and support in implementation of our best practices. Our talented workforce combined with our decades of experience working with global institutions means we are well positioned to support your business.
Technology & Relationships
Our investment of over £100 million into our technology combined with our depth of knowledge allows us to work with a multitude of institutions, including banks, brokerages, family offices, hedge funds and dealing desks.