If you register for a demo account to trial CMC’s trading platform, CMC grants you a personal, non-exclusive, revocable and non-transferable licence, to access and make personal and non-commercial use of the demo platform for the limited purpose of trialling financial betting in accordance with these terms. No other rights are granted in respect of the platform.
You must not:
- (a) copy, reproduce, or duplicate the platform or any content or data displayed on the website;
- (b) link to the platform;
- (c) modify, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble (except and solely to the extent applicable law expressly and specifically prohibits such restrictions), or create derivative works based on the platform or any of its contents or any content or data displayed on the website;
- (d) modify the operation of the platform;
- (e) re-distribute, re-sell, re-transmit, publish, sub-licence, disclose, display or make commercial use of the platform or any content or data provided within the platform or website;
- (f) download or copy account information other than if required to do so by an official body or for personal use;
- (g) use data mining, robots or similar data gathering and extraction tools on the platform;
- (h) attempt to gain unauthorised access to the platform, the server on which the platform is stored or any server, computer or database connected to the platform; or
- (i) knowingly introduce viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material or code which is malicious or technologically harmful;
- (j) attack the platform via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
CMC may indefinitely suspend your demo account and take other legal action against you if you commit any of the prohibited acts specified above.