Check out our daily ASX pre-market and AU macro outlook below!
- APAC Daily
- Market Snapshot & Highlights
- Global Markets Headlines
- ASX Economic Calendar
- Idea of the Day
- Economic Calendars
Market Snapshot & Highlights (as of 7 am AEST)
Global Markets Headlines
- Fed’s Williams pushes back on market expectations of a rate cut next year (CNBC)
- UK inflation could top 22% as energy prices soar, Goldman Sachs warns (CNBC)
- Snap will lay off 20% of staff, report says (CNBC)
- European markets close lower on hawkish ECB comments, recession fears (CNBC)
- Oil slides more than 6% on inflation and Iraq exports (CNBC)
Click on the hyperlink for further information on the headlines, check out our insights panel on the CMC Markets NextGen platform or can follow us on Twitter &
(All news & data sourced from AFR / The Australian / Bloomberg / Reuters / CNBC / Wall Street Journal / Morningstar / OPTO)
ASX Economic Calendar
Idea of the Day
(SEK – SEEK Ltd)
- Potential SELL
- Key levels on chart - consider taking trades from key support/resistance levels
- Although employment is tight, the unemployment rate is 3.4%, as rate rises start to kick in in the coming months, we will see the unemployment rate tick up (Fed Chair Powell mentioned in his speed that it's going to get very tough for households).
Disclaimer: CMC Markets is an order execution-only service. The material (whether or not it states any opinions) is for general information purposes only, and does not take into account your personal circumstances or objectives. Nothing in this material is (or should be considered to be) financial, investment or other advice on which reliance should be placed. No opinion given in the material constitutes a recommendation by CMC Markets or the author that any particular investment, security, transaction or investment strategy is suitable for any specific person. The material has not been prepared in accordance with legal requirements designed to promote the independence of investment research. Although we are not specifically prevented from dealing before providing this material, we do not seek to take advantage of the material prior to its dissemination.