The long-awaited historical date of November 3rd, 2020 has now passed. Did the markets react well to the outcome? Will this new administration cope with the ongoing pandemic and restore a sense of order to the world’s largest economy?
This webinar is presented by a fulltime, experienced trader and focuses on the post-election trends that have occurred in the global markets following the result.
We will look at:
• The price structure, established trends and charting patterns on the USD pairs and other major currency pairs
• The resulting trends of the major US, European and Asian index markets
• An analysis of gold, silver, oil and other important commodities
• Creation of a worthy watch list from these popular markets, currencies and commodities
• Reiteration of the importance of risk management during these undetermined and open-ended times for the financial markets.