The daily forex trading volume has increased by 40% over the last decade. According to the Bank for International Settlements, 2020 saw an estimated $6.6 trillion traded on a daily basis.
If learning to trade forex is something that is on your to do list, now is as good a time as any to become part of the increasing forex community.
This interactive webinar introduces you, step by step, to a decisive yet simple intraday trading strategy perfectly suited to trading the forex market.
This strategy simply combines multiple leading technical indicators and includes important rules to manage risk during this time of heightened volatility.
In this session we will cover:
• A brief introduction to the forex market and why it is so popular
• The key technical analysis tools that form this strategy
o Price trends, support and resistance, pivot points
o Fibonacci retracements
o Multiple timeframe analysis
• The simple rules that make for a divisive and actionable trading strategy
• Risk management: how to think like a trader and manage risk amid massive price volatility
• The emotional impacts of trading and possible ways to rise above and achieve trading consistency
• Putting the learning in practice on the CMC Markets Next Generation platform