1. These terms and conditions (“Terms”) form the basis of the offer to participate in the CMC Markets $200 New Account Offer (“Offer”).
2. Taking part in this Offer constitutes acceptance of these Terms. CMC Markets Canada Inc. is the provider of this Offer (“CMC Markets”). CMC Markets reserves the right to vary or cancel any of these Terms at any time, subject to applicable laws.
3. Capitalised terms used but not defined herein have the meaning given to them in the given to them in the CMC Markets Canada Inc. Terms of Business (the “Terms of Business”).
Conditions of Eligibility
4. The Offer is available to customers who have satisfied the Eligibility Criteria for the Offer (“Eligible Customer”).
5. The Eligibility Criteria for the Offer are:
(a) The customer does not have, or has not previously had, a live CFD Trading Account on the Platform;
(b) the customer is a resident of Canada;
(c) the customer is invited to participate in the Offer by CMC Markets Canada Inc. and
the customer is not an immediate family member of an employee of CMC Markets or any other company within its group as determined by CMC Markets in its absolute discretion; and
(e) during the Offer Period the customer opens a live CFD Trading Account on the Platform (“Account”) via the offer landing page.
6. The Offer is open from 10June 2019 and ends on 30 September 2019 (“Offer Period”).
7. The Offer entitles an Eligible Customer to receive a $200 CAD (or equivalent) welcome bonus (“Bonus”) to their Account to use toward trading.
8. If no trade is placed within 30 days of the date that the Bonus is credited, the Bonus shall expire and shall be deducted from the Account.
9. If a period of 30 days lapse between trading activity i.e placing a trade or holding an open position, the remaining Bonus shall expire and shall be deducted from the Account.
10. The Bonus will not be available to withdraw (i.e. included within your Account Value) until your Account reaches any of the following thresholds:
(a) earns $500 CAD (or equivalent) and more in Realised Profits;
(b) generates $120 CAD (or equivalent) and more in Commission; or
(c) places Trades with turnover in aggregate greater than $1,000,000 CAD (or equivalent).
11. We will monitor your Account for these thresholds on a daily basis, and when any threshold is reached, will adjust the Account Value accordingly. You can contact our Client Management Team at any time for confirmation of your Account Value in respect of these thresholds as this information is not available on the Platform.
12. Each person who successfully takes part in the Offer is responsible for any and all taxes payable (if any) as a result of this Offer being awarded, received or accepted.
13. All persons taking part in the Offer, to the maximum extent permitted by law, release from, and indemnify CMC Markets against, all liability, cost, loss or expense arising out of or in connection with the Offer including (but not limited to) personal injury and damage to property and whether direct or consequential, foreseeable, due to any negligent act or omission or otherwise.
14. A failure by CMC Markets to enforce any of these terms and conditions in any instance(s) will not give rise to any claim by any person or prevent CMC Markets from taking enforcement action later.
15. The Offer is only available once for each customer and does not include multiple accounts being opened by the same customer.
16. This promotion cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other introductory offer, rebate or promotion offered by CMC Markets. This includes, but is not limited to, cash rebates based on volume of trading, as described on our website.
17. This Cashback offer must only be used for personal and non-commercial purposes. The personalised links should not be published or distributed publicly.
18. All persons taking part in the Offer, to the maximum extent permitted by law, release from, and indemnify CMC Markets against, all liability, cost, loss or expense arising out of or in connection with the Offer including (but not limited to) personal injury and damage to property and whether direct or consequential, foreseeable, due to any negligent act or omission or otherwise.
19. CMC Markets will not be liable to you in relation to the Offer (including for any losses arising as a result of the use of the Offer) and the provisions of clause 2.10 of the General Terms and Conditions of Trading shall apply to the Offer as if set out in full.
20. The Offer should not form the basis of any decisions made in relation to potential Trades or Account activity. Furthermore, a Cashback payment is not intended to limit your liability in respect of Trades and may not be used to set-off any payment obligations towards us.
21. CMC Markets retains the right to withdraw or amend the Offer at any time, without prior notice and at its sole discretion.
22. These terms (including any dispute arising out of or in connection with them) are subject to Canadian law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the Canadian courts.
23. Please note that derivative products can be risky and are not suitable for all investors. You do not own, or have any interest in, the underlying securities. Consequently, you should consider your objectives, financial situation and needs before making any decision about whether to acquire derivative products.
24. These Terms and Conditions are dated 27 May 2019.