CFD Margin Trades can carry a high risk to your capital as Prices may move rapidly against you, particularly during volatile market conditions. When entering into CFD Margin Trades you can lose more than your investment and you may be required to make further payments. The higher the leverage involved in a CFD Margin Trade, the higher the risks involved.
You should not enter into CFD Margin Trades with us unless you fully understand the risks involved. If you are in any doubt you should seek independent professional advice.
1. Any capitalized terms used herein shall have the meaning given to them in the CMC Markets Canada Inc. Terms of Business (the “Terms of Business”). References to the Terms of Business below shall be construed accordingly. Except as may be varied below, the Terms of Business apply to this 20% Rebate offer.
2. Subject to the terms set out below, qualifying clients will receive a commission rebate of 20% of the trade spread, which is applicable to the level 1 price of Trades (except for share Trades where the rebate will be 20% of the Commission you have paid) (“20% Rebate”).
3. By entering into Trades you agree to participate in the 20% Rebate and to be bound by these terms as well as the relevant Terms of Business. If any provision of these terms conflicts with any provision of Terms of Business, the Terms of Business shall prevail.
4. If you qualify for the 20% Rebate, the 20% Rebate will be apply for a continuous period of 90 days, commencing when you first place a Trade on a reactivated Next Generation Account in accordance with clause 6(d) below.
5. This 20% Rebate offer should not form the basis of any decisions made in relation to potential Trades or Account activity. Furthermore, a 20% Rebate payment is not intended to limit your liability in respect of your Trades and may not be used to set-off any payment obligation you have to us.
6. In order to qualify for the 20% Rebate, the following conditions must be met:
a.) you must have a live Next Generation Account (or an account opened from the Next Generation Platform) with CMC Markets;
b.) you must be invited to participate via email from CMC Markets in relation to an Account;
c.) you must not have placed a Trade on any account held with CMC Markets within the last ten months;
d.) you must have placed one or more Trades on your live Next Generation Account with CMC Markets within 30 days of receiving the email from CMC Markets in relation to the 20% Rebate; and
e.) you must not be an immediate family member of any employee of CMC Markets or any other company within its group as determined by CMC Markets in its absolute discretion.
7. The amount of the 20% Rebate earned will be credited to your Account in the following month. However, there may be occasions where it takes longer to process a 20% Rebate payment. CMC Markets will not be liable for any (direct or indirect) loss caused by a delayed or missed 20% Rebate payment.
8. Payments shall be made in your Account Currency.
9. The 20% Rebate is not available for corporate accounts.
10. The 20% Rebate will not be payable in respect of any Trades that are subsequently voided, reversed or cancelled by CMC Markets in accordance with our Terms of Business and related documentation. If the 20% Rebate has already been paid in respect of any Trades that are subsequently voided, reversed or cancelled by CMC Markets, CMC Markets will deduct the 20% Rebate paid in respect of such Trades from your Account.
11. The 20% Rebate is subject to, and contingent upon, your compliance with these terms and the Agreement. In addition to any other rights and remedies we may have, any breach, or suspected breach, of these terms and/or the Agreement will entitle us to stop paying the 20% Rebate immediately and without prior written notice, and/or reclaim payments previously paid pursuant to these terms.
12. Clients eligible for the 20% Rebate shall not be entitled to any other rebate offered by us, regardless of the eligibility requirements of such other rebate offer. This includes, but is not limited to, cash rebates based on volume of trading, as described on our website.
13. A 20% Rebate payment cannot be used to satisfy your total margin requirement, until such time as the payment has been credited to your Account. Please note that normal rules and procedures in relation to an Account Close-Out will continue to apply and you should not rely on a 20% Rebate payment to prevent an Account Close-Out.
14. This 20% Rebate offer must only be used for personal and non-commercial purposes.
15. CMC Markets will not be liable to you in relation to this 20% Rebate offer (including for any losses arising as a result of use of this offer) and the provisions of clause 7.3 of the Terms of Business shall apply to this offer as if set out here in full.
16. CMC Markets retains the right to withdraw or amend the 20% Rebate at any time, without prior notice and at its sole discretion. A 20% Rebate payment does not represent a commitment to make further payments in the future.
17. Clause 10.9 (governing law and jurisdiction) of the Terms of Business shall be incorporated into these terms as if set out here in full.