1. These terms and conditions (“Terms”) form the basis of the offer to participate in the CMC Markets $200 New Account Offer (“Offer”).
2. Taking part in this Offer constitutes acceptance of these Terms. CMC Markets Asia Pacific Pty Ltd (ABN 11 100 058 213), AFS Licence No. 238054 is the provider of this Offer (“CMC Markets”). CMC Markets reserves the right to vary or cancel any of these Terms at any time, subject to applicable laws.
3. Capitalised terms used but not defined herein have the meaning given to them in the CMC Markets Asia Pacific Pty Limited Product Disclosure Statement in relation to the Next Generation Platform.
Conditions of Eligibility
4. The Offer is available to customers who have satisfied the Eligibility Criteria for the Offer (“Eligible Customer”).
5. The Eligibility Criteria for the Offer are as follows:
(a) The customer does not have, or has not previously had, a live CFD Trading Account on the Next Generation Platform (“Account”);
(b) the customer is a resident of Australia;
(c) the customer is not an immediate family member of an employee of CMC Markets or any other company within its group as determined by CMC Markets in its absolute discretion; and
(d) during the Offer Period the customer opens a live CFD Trading Account on the Platform.
6. The Offer is open from 25 July 2019 and ends on 31 August 2019 (“Offer Period”).
7. The Offer Period may be extended or otherwise varied by CMC Markets at any time without prior notice by updating these Terms on its website.
8. The Offer entitles an Eligible Customer to receive an AUD $200 welcome bonus (“Bonus”) to their Account to use toward trading.
9. If no trade is placed within 30 days of the date that the Bonus is credited, the Bonus shall expire and shall be deducted from the Account.
10. If a period of 30 days lapse between trading activity i.e placing a trade or holding an open position, the remaining Bonus shall expire and shall be deducted from the Account.
11. The Bonus will not be available to withdraw (i.e. included within your Account Value) until your Account reaches any of the following thresholds:
(a) earns AUD $500 or more in Realised Profits;
(b) generates AUD $120 or more in Commission; or
(c) places Trades with turnover in aggregate greater than AUD $1,000,000.
12. We will monitor your Account for these thresholds on a daily basis, and when any threshold is reached, will adjust the Account Value accordingly. You can contact our Client Management Team at any time for confirmation of your Account Value in respect of these thresholds as this information is not available on the Platform.
13. Each person who successfully takes part in the Offer is responsible for any and all taxes payable (if any) as a result of this Offer being awarded, received or accepted.
14. All persons taking part in the Offer, to the maximum extent permitted by law, release from, and indemnify CMC Markets against, all liability, cost, loss or expense arising out of or in connection with the Offer including (but not limited to) personal injury and damage to property and whether direct or consequential, foreseeable, due to any negligent act or omission or otherwise.
15. A failure by CMC Markets to enforce any of these terms and conditions in any instance(s) will not give rise to any claim by any person or prevent CMC Markets from taking enforcement action later.
16. The Offer is only available once for each customer and does not include multiple accounts being opened by the same customer.
17. Notwithstanding any other term in this document, CMC Markets may at any time and in its absolute discretion decide to cancel any Bonus credited to your Account, including where CMC Markets considers that it would be inappropriate or where CMC Markets has exercised its right to close your Account in accordance with the Product Disclosure Statement in relation to the Next Generation Platform.
18. This promotion cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other introductory offer, rebate or promotion offered by CMC Markets.
19. Please note that derivative products can be risky and are not suitable for all investors. You do not own, or have any interest in, the underlying securities. Consequently, you should consider your objectives, financial situation and needs before making any decision about whether to acquire derivative products.
20. These Terms and Conditions are dated 25 July 2019.