More than Australia's Best Value Stockbroker
Building on over 17 years’ of experience to offer the best features at the lowest brokerage for active traders. That is why we are recommended by some of Australia’s most demanding traders.
- Diversify your portfolio with a wide range of investment products including shares, options, mfunds, warrants, interest rate securities, ETFs, LICs along with the ability to participate in IPOs and capital raisings
- Never miss an opportunity with access to Morningstar research, fundamental and technical analysis, trading ideas plus live and streaming market data
- Stay in control - even away from your screen, with our unlimited FREE conditional orders
- Be rewarded for your trading activity with our Frequent Trader Program
Pro share trading platform
Created by the same team that brought you the award-winning Next Generation CFD trading platform, our Pro stockbroking platform has been built by traders for traders. Designed with the frequent share trader in mind, the Pro platform offers a range of features to support your share trade activity:
- Professional charting
- Free advanced orders
- Powerful inbuilt technical analysis
- Intuitive customisation
Exclusive 12-month complimentary access
Open a stockbroking account before 31 May 2016 to unlock 12 months free access to the fully-featured Pro platform (worth $588*).
Integrated analysis and reporting on Australia's most recommended Stockbroking platform#
Get detailed research, analyst reports and recommendations with theScreener on our Stockbroking platform. Using complex calculations to provide star-rated reports, inclusive of risk profiles for over 5,000 stocks, theScreener provides leading independent equity analysis to help you make better informed investment decisions.
Our advanced charting package has been designed to cater for the demands of the active trader
Developed in-house, it is fully integrated into the CFD Trading platform, giving you the ability to trade from charts, view open trades against live and historical price actions and much more
- 10 different chart types including Renko, Heikin-Ashi, 3 line break, Kagi and Point and Figure
- 24 drawing tools to help annotate your charts and highlight key trading levels and patterns
- Live streaming charts
- Ability to add over 20 of the most popular technical indicators and 10 drawing tools
Reuters news and insights on the Next Gen CFD platform
Our market pulse tools include insights, Reuters news and our live economic calendar. Insights provides daily in-depth analysis from our team of global market analysts as well as the live economic calendar.
- Stay up to date with all the latest news through our live market feed, powered by Reuters
- Filter by products within individual watchlists for more targeted market news
- Reuters news is available for each individual product through our product factsheets
- All of the above is also available at your fingertips through our mobile trading apps
Market leading rebates for high volume traders on our Next Generation CFD Platform
Qualify for cash rebates automatically every month. At CMC Markets, we continuously strive to offer the most competitive rates. Our multi-asset class rebate structure means active traders could qualify for cash rebates automatically every month.
Got a question?
Contact our professional client services team from 7:30am to 5:30pm, Monday to Friday.
Level 13, 130 Pitt Street
Sydney NSW 2000
1300 303 888 or +61 2 8221 2180 if calling from overseas.
A market leader in trading
- Trade on our award winning* platforms
- Greater flexibility and diversification with a wide range of products
- Leading market research and analysis so you don't miss an opportunity
*Next Gen CFD Platform - Awarded Best Online Trading Platform by Shares awards 2014. Stockbroking Platform - CANSTAR Online Share Trading Best Value Australia 2011-2015. CANSTAR Online Share Trading Outstanding Value Australia, casual investor 2011-2015.
^Conditions apply, please click here for further details
#Results from Investment Trends 2014 Australia Second Half Online Broking Report, based on an online survey of over 11,800 investors.