Market Data - Non-Private Investor
The information you provided during the application process classifies you as a “Non-Private Investor” for market data purposes as you meet one of the conditions set out below:
- You are not a natural person (meaning that you are not an individual)
- You access and use the market data and similar information for a commercial purpose or as a principal, officer, partner, employee or agent of any business or in connection with the professional management of third party assets and not in an individual and personal capacity for your own personal investment activities
- You are a financial institution or are registered with a securities agency, regulatory or self-regulatory body
- You are engaged in a financial service business and are employed as a financial adviser for the purposes of your agreement and trading activities with CMC Markets
- You engage in the business of accessing or aggregating the market data or similar information and redistributing or otherwise furnishing that information to any third parties
Therefore, if you subscribe for any market data price feeds in respect of share CFDs you will be charged the Non-Private Investor rate. Details of the charges can be found on the platform in the ‘market data’ section in ‘user preferences’.
If you have any questions regarding your classification as a Non-Private Investor for market data purposes please contact our client management team on +1300 303 888 or at firstname.lastname@example.org .